ISO 27001 concerns information technology, with the goal of improving security and protecting company assets. Started in 2005. Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills to support the process of integrating the information security management system into the organization’s processes and ensure that the intended outcomes are achieved.
ISO 27001 assists you to understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process. Therefore, implementation of an information security management system that complies with all requirements of ISO 27001 enables your organizations to assess and treat information security risks that they face.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
- Obtained the necessary expertise to support an organization to implement an Information Security Management System that complies with ISO/IEC 27001
- Provide continual prevention and assessments of threats within your organization
- Understood the risk management process, controls, and compliance obligations
- Acquired the necessary expertise to manage a team to implement an ISMS
- The ability to support organizations in the continual improvement process of their Information Security Management System
- Assessing the potential risks to your business and identifying areas that are vulnerable.
- Making employees and third party contractors aware of the risks and incident reporting.
- Monitoring system activity and logging user activities.
- Keeping IT systems up to date with the latest protection, System access control.
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements.